Whether you are an active senior or boomer looking for a low-maintenance shelter, Carberry Lyons Estate will give you options that suite your lifestyle. Boomers who love to be mobile can live at Lyons Estate for the summer, and head out without worry to other climes in the winter. Seniors who stay home wrapped in prairie winters, can enjoy friendship in the common areas all year round and have safe mobility.
Carberry is one of Manitoba’s most beautiful small towns. Located a short 30 minutes east from Brandon, Carberry exemplifies modern living expectations—with a welcoming spirited community, quiet tree-lined neighbourhoods, low crime, clean air, great neighbours and modern town amenities. Carberry has local handi-transit. Keep connected with high-speed Internet.
You want a new lifestyle that is quiet, beautiful and convenient. You need to check out Lyons Estate. The Estate’s design lends itself to a “community within the community.” You will enjoy your own private space, suited to your needs, and then can step out, just down the hallway to visit friends, even when winter’s winds are blowing!
Lyons Estate offers you a sense of community, involvement, connection and a reasonable lifestyle. Come east, come home, come back to your small town roots and enjoy the adventures. We have a friendly, fun array of recreational, social, arts and special interest organizations. Living here is more reasonable and you can form a new sense of community and purpose.
Lyons Estate is for adults who want:
- Convenient living... no home maintenance
- Quiet location
- Scenic prairie skies to view
- Stable health care and medical services
- To be snowbirds who play here in summer and leave peacefully for winter
- To be professionals on the road and/or looking for simple living arrangements
- Close neighbours, and great places to golf
- Personal safety, and safe to leave for extended holidays
- Heated spacious garage
- Grass and snow yard care
- No condominium fees
- Common room for fun gatherings and friendship
- One simple monthly payment for heat, hydro, water and rent
- No need to sell house in the event of estate sale
- Change current house equity into investment options
- Provides options for a second home to fulfill a passion for travel and relaxation